Founded Date January 1, 2019
Posted Jobs 0
Vyapar is a FREE Business Accounting Software built for Indian small businesses to deal with invoicing, inventory, accounting needs, and much more! The goal is to make a businessman’s daily routine less tiring and let them focus more on growing their business, less on paperwork.
Small/Medium Business (SME)
Even today, 70% SMEs in India still create bills on paper. Being that, most of their productive time is consumed in making manual entries and calculations. When small things go wrong, the entire business goes down, simply because there is no place to fall back. Not having the resources can really wear out the business owner driving them away from doing what matters most. Small Business Accounting Software needs a Digital Upgrade. An upgrade that is simple yet effcient. We are trying to bring in a simpler solution that works for them and hence VYAPAR!
With Vyapar, a Businessman can effortlessly
- Become GST compatible.
- Manage all parties in one single place and market business much easily.
- View how business is performing instantly.
- Create, print/share customized invoices.
- Set up “Auto Backup” and secure his business accounting data against accidental data loss.
- Expired items can be easily selected for upcoming sale by simply tracking individual units of the item by batch numbers.
- Set automatic payment reminders.
- Do business accounting software offline without internet.
History of Vyapar
First version of Vyapar app (Mobile).
Hiring key roles to build a great team.
Official launch of the website (www.vyaparapp.in).
Reached 50K+ Downloads
Vyapar Launched Desktop App.
Funded by renowned Investors of India.
Vyapar supports “Auto Sync” feature (BETA version).
Vyapar launched “Hindi” version of Mobile App.
Reached 700K+ Downloads.
We’re thrilled that Vyapar has been recognized by Indian Businessmen who have taken it up and made it a success as a result of which we’re running towards 1 Million installs on play store.We hope “Vyapar App” continues to ease the life of our Indian businessmen.